Appliance Repair/Service Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN
Appliance Repair in Minneapolis-St. Paul has never been better. We are focused and experienced. With over 34 years in appliance repair you will feel and see the difference. We offer Refrigerator Repair, (Fridge), Refrigerator Water Dispenser Repair, Refrigerator Ice Dispenser Repair, Freezer Repair, IceMaker Repair, Washer Repair, or Washing Machine Repair, Gas Dryer Repair and Electric Dryer Repair, Gas Oven Repair, and Garbage Disposal Repair. We repair most major brands including GE (General Electric), Whirlpool, Duet, Maytag, Sears, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Sub Zero, Viking, Kirkland, Inglis, Estate, Frigidaire, Roper, Admiral, Jenn Air. With over 34 years experience you should only trust us for your Whirlpool Refrigerator Repair Service. If you are in need of a Whirlpool Top-Front Loading Washing Machine Repair Service or Whirlpool Dryer Repair Service we will be there today at your convenience with the necessary parts most times in our van. To find dependable Kenmore Refrigerator Repair we are here for you. Call Now and Hear the Difference. Place a Service Call and talk to glendel with no pressure. Call us and hear straight forward, Honest and Helpful answers. For the best in Kenmore appliance repair and Whirlpool appliance repair call anytime. We are BBB Accredited with an A+ rating 8 years now and counting.
“I called Appliance Express for a Kenmore Washer Repair in the morning. Within 3 hours Larry the serviceman made it to my house to fix my Kenmore Washing Machine. He told me exactly how much and what the problem was and he had the part and fixed it immediately. He was in and out of my house in 40 minutes. My Kenmore Washing machine repair has worked perfect ever since. As he filled out the invoice in the kitchen, he offered me a minor Jenn Air Refrigerator Repair for free. Then he gave me tips on a Kenmore Dishwasher Repair and how to clear up the soap scum on my glasses. I would recommend this company to anyone.”
Linda M.- Woodbury, MN
“My wife called Appliance Express for Kenmore Dryer Repair and made an appointment for 5pm. Larry called 30 minutes in advance and arrived right on time. The Kenmore Dryer was taking too long to dry. Larry said this repair was easy. Only the vent needed to be cleaned. He cleaned the dryer vent and our Kenmore Dryer works like new. We didn't need a costly repair and we appreciated his honesty. His refrigerator magnet will stay on our GE Refrigerator for as long as it will run.” Thanks Appliance Express !
Eric J. - Wayzata, MN
“We called Appliance Express for GE Refrigerator Repair. Larry the service tech answered the phone. I told him that the food was defrosting in our ge freezer right now and I was worried. He replied that he would be their in 45 minutes and to my surprise he was. He had the parts in that big red van. He fixed it right away. We are on a tight budget and thanks to Larry we did not lose any food. Thank you Appliance Express for the GE Refrigerator Service . We will use you for all our future refrigerator repair needs.”
Becky Z. - Inver Grove Heights, MN
We offer Refrigerator Repair (fridge), Freezer Repair, Ice maker Repair, Clothes Washing Machine Repair, Dryer Machine Repair, Gas Oven Repair, and Garbage Disposal Repair in the Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Twin Cities Area.
Appliance Express is an independently family owned minneapolis appliance repair service company for residential customers in the Twin Cities. Appliance Repair Services we offer are Whirlpool-Kenmore-GE-Refrigerator Service, Icemaker Service, Washer Machine Service, Dryer Service and more. We repair most major brands in homes and kitchens throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area. Since we are not associated with a large corporate entity, we are much more flexible to your needs. Customers always tell us how relieved they are when they call and an actual repairman or live operator answers the phone with honest and friendly advice. For fast, Affordable Appliance Repair Service you can always depend on Appliance Express for Appliance Repair.
IMPORTANT LINKS FOR YOU
Before you call for appliance service here are some common appliance repair tips to check for before a serviceman from Appliance Express shows up for a service call. These tips can save us time and you money:
1. If the appliance has a computer, and the appliance will not cooperate, turn it off and wait for 5 min then
turn it back on. The computer will reboot and magically some problems will disappear.
2. Make sure the appliance plug is in all the way. If the appliance is 100% dead try plugging the appliance in across the room with an extension cord or flip all GFI breakers.
3. Make sure that the dials are in the correct positions and all buttons are firmly pushed in one last time before you call an appliance repairman from Appliance Express.
4. Make sure that the water is turned all the way on. If there is a leak turn the water off and call for Appliance Express. Remember your worst nightmare is a flood and never wait or take a chance with this symptom.
5. Is the dryer taking too long to dry, go out side and try to clean the vent until you feel good air flow.
6. If the dryer is pushed back to far and the dryer vent is smashed, pull it out so the dryer can breathe and dry again.
7. Take the vent off the back of the dryer and run a load with an outside window open, if the clothes dry, the vent is blocked. If the clothes do not dry with the vent off the dryer it's broke call appliance express today.
8. Remember when a dryer takes too long to dry and gets to hot a break down can occur and possibly a dryer fire
is next. Check all circuit breakers and fuses, turn breakers off 30 seconds before turning back on.
9. If the refrigerator coils are dirty, clean them or blow them out and wait 24 hours to see if that helped, or if you will need a Refrigerator Repair in Minneapolis-St. Paul,MN.
10. If the water leaks in or under the fridge turn the water off now and call for Appliance Express today.
11. Garbage disposals are dangerous, never work on one until it has been unplugged.
12. If your dishes are milky white and cloudy, call appliance express in the evening for the dishwasher speech and soap tips for perfect glasses and dishes. Make sure the water temp is around 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
Any sign of a water leak, turn the water off and call Appliance Express today.
13. Too much suds in a washer or a dishwasher can be eliminated fast with liquid softener, pour it in and watch the suds in your washer or dishwasher disappear.
14. Want to get out that milky white residue out of your dishwasher and off your glasses, try Lemishine from your grocery store and white vinegar. Call appliance express after hours for that famous dishwasher soap speech.
15. If you have that mildew smelly front loading washer machine, you must clean the washer inside with hot water and vinegar or a store bought cleaner, then 1 hot load a week will keep the smells away.
16. Over $150,000,000 in water damage yearly I am reading because of washing machine inlet hoses bursting behind the washer. Look for bubbles on the hose surface or just replace every 5 years to be safe.
17. When your in need of Amana Refrigerator Repair because your refrigerator runs all the time call today so we can save your refrigerator.